Wilfrid Clerton, a native of La Rochelle, and the owner of CAP AU CAP LOCATION, has spent his life sailing on an array of different racing and cruising sailboats.
- 4th in the 2014 Route du Rhum Race on a K8
- 3 seasons (2010-2013) on a J80 on Pierre Follenfant’s boat « TBS ».
- 2 seasons (2008-2009) on a Class 40 with several podium finishes in CGMER colours.
- Creation of the Amheol Team which took part in 40 foot IRC races during the Trophée Atlantique Race (2006-2007).
- Participation in the preparation of Marc THIERCELIN’s 60-foot boat, Proform, for the 2004 Vendée Globe Race.
- Rolex Cup in St Tropez in 2004 and 2005 on « Xyachts ».
- The round-France sailing race, Tour de France à la Voile, on « Mumm 30 ».
- Several European and world championships
- 3 Olympic Preparations on « Laser », « Soling », « Star »